2017 Contingency Program
B.A.S.S Elite Series
$5,000.00 1st Place Bassmaster Classic
$1000.00 1st Place Regular Season Elite Event
$250 To The Highest Leash Finisher in the top 50.
$3000.00 1st Place Forrest Wood Cup
$850.00 1st Place Regular Season Tour Event
B.A.S.S. Opens / FLW Costa
$500.00 1st Place B.A.S.S Open or FLW Costa event.
B.A.S.S. Weekend Series / FLW BFL
$225.00 1st Place in a B.A.S.S Weekend series or FLW BFL event.
**Note: If you have The LEASH installed prior to the beginning of the season on the FLW BFL Series and win the BFL All American event, the payout will be $5000.00.
- Registration for The Leash Contingency Program must be done prior to any sanctioned tournament or event.
- If you sign up the evening of tournament pairing/meeting, the Tournament Director or The Leash representative must sign and date for it to be valid. Payment must be postmarked by the following Monday.
- Membership costs $19.95 annually.
- Winners must be verified through the tournament organization via website, official organization publication or tournament director.
- All claims must be submitted within 30 days of tournament win. Form can be found at TheLeash.net.
- The Leash decal must be visible on the boat. (windshield, outside gunnel, etc.)
- The Leash, LLC. requires photographic evidence of The Leash product on the boat used in the tournament, along with a promotional quote. Failure to provide photographic evidence along with promotional quote will result in disqualification in The Leash Contingency program. The Leash LLC will have exclusive rights to aforementioned Photo and promotional quote.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and payout.
- The Leash winners will be responsible for paying all taxes on contingency earnings.
- All decisions on eligibility and payment made by The Leash Contingency program will be FINAL.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I sign up?
- You can sign up by mailing in the Sign Up Sheet or calling The Leash, LLC at (502-287-3614)
How do I get paid once I win?
- Winners will be verified through the tournament organization. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of tournament win. Claim forms can be found at www.TheLeash.net. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and payouts.
Where do I have to finish to get paid?
- Only The Leash product owners who finish in First Place in sanctioned events are eligible for payouts.
Where do I put my Leash decal?
- The Leash decal has to be in a visible spot on either the windshield, outside gunnel or on tow vehicle.
What is considered a “Promotional Quote”
- A promotional quote will be required to explain why you run our product. (Examples of this include, but are not limited to “I love The Leash”, “I feel safer with The Leash!”, etc.)
If you would like to pay by credit card, cash, check or certified money order, please download and mail us the following form:
Winners of the Contingency
Cherokee Lake – Bassmaster Elite Series Event
Lake Okeechobee Bassmaster Elite Series Event
“It’s good to feel safe and get paid at the same time with The Leash.”
Lake Conroe – Bassmaster Classic Event
“The Leash gives me a peace of mind while navigating out on the water.”